Thursday 13 August 2015

Leonard and Adam Nimoy in Hawaii

Leonard Nimoy and his son Adam, at age 13, in Waikiki, Hawaii, June 13, 1970.

It's rather lovely to see these pictures. I hope he was having as much fun as it seems. I hope they both were. Personally, I'm having quite a lot of fun seeing Leonard Nimoy prance about in the sun with only shorts on, but that won't be what Adam Nimoy's getting out of it.

I wonder if this was after he had left Mission: Impossible? The end of Season 5 was aired in early 1971. Could they have finished shooting? Or was this a break between Season 4 and Season 5? If only I had my Dossier I might be able to find out... I want to know if this was a fun outing between seasons or a fun post-slightly-dispiriting-acting-job jaunt.


On a slightly related note I wonder what it's like to be Adam Nimoy now, suddenly thrust into his father's place, as the Star Trek torch carrier for the Nimoy family?
















No comments:

Post a Comment