Wednesday 21 August 2013

Hello people!


Let me introduce myself. I'm a glutton for punishment. I have loved Star Trek since I was about 15. I've written fanfiction and made photomanipulations and art, and around the internet (deviantArt, Tumblr, etc) I'm generally known as Aconitum Napellus. But I watched and obsessed-with Star Trek to death. Recently my interest waned. Other things happened to me. I fell in love with Peter Graves (that was the biggest thing), which sent me off on an obsession with Mission: Impossible, and so on to Route 66, and I set up blogs for both of these things (or at least, for Peter Graves and Route 66.) I started doing episode analyses on these, taking screencaps and adding my own interpretation. It's fun. I love doing it.

Then I fell back in love with Star Trek, and a lovely anthropologist set me a task. To do the same screencappings of Star Trek. Will I ever regain my life? Who knows... But anyway, Spock approves... I do still need to sort out the appearance of this blog, but that will come with time...




No comments:

Post a Comment